Monday, May 5, 2008

I love the Warm Weather!!

Today is a beautiful day, I was able to dress the kids in summer clothes, bust out a new pair of shorts for myself and decided to take the kids to the park. We have about 4 parks within walking distance of our house, one is literally two houses away, but I decided that today we would go to a park that we haven't been to before. So, I got the kids ready and off we went. After taking the long way, because I wasn't too sure which way to go, I finally found the park. We had been there literally five minutes when the sprinklers came on and started spraying all of the playground equipment. So, I put the kids back in the stroller and decided to go to the park right by our house, but as I was lifting Makenna into the stroller I got a not so pleasant smell. Yep, she had pooped her pants and I didn't bring the diaper bag. I guess I figured we would be safe since I had already changed her poopy diaper once today and Cole has had two. Yep, that's four poopy diapers for me and it's not even noon. But, it's all good. It's still a beautiful day and I get to go have lunch with my husband. Maybe we will try and hit the park by our house after naps.

1 Comment:

Natalie said...

Your kids and their poop. I wonder if they make some kind of drug that makes kids poop less???? I love the sunshine too, we have been spending a lot of time at the park! Yea for warm weather! Thanks for going with me tonite, I really needed it!