Tuesday, March 25, 2008

18 Days and Counting...

Just wanted to say that we leave on vacation in 18 days, can't wait!! I am so ready to go to California and enjoy some time with the family. Adam and I haven't been on a real vacation since our New York trip in August 2004... It's been a while. Anyway, I am excited and can't wait to go!! Spring fever is hitting something fierce in my house lately. The kids always want to go to the park, which I am totally fine with, but the weather just needs to cooperate a little more. Luckily, yesterday and today have both been pretty nice days. Hopefully, we can go to the park this afternoon after naps.
Well, tonight is Young Women's and we are learning how to decorate cakes, so I should be an expert for Adam's birthday next week. Maybe I will be able to do something more elaborate than some Betty Crocker frosting and a candle or two. Doubtful, but maybe...

4 Comments:

Natalie said...

I am so excited......Disneyland here we come! You will have to teach me what you learn about cakes, I have huge problems with cakes!

Challise and Rusty said...

I am jealous! I would pay all sorts of money to be out on vacation right now! Your kids are darn cute! I can't wait until Jayden is of the age to do all those fun things.... and understand it.

pacemaker said...

The offer still stands to keep Cole while you are on vacation! About 1 hour into your drive you are going to wish you had taken me up on it!!! Guess you are getting your chance to decorate cakes after all!

Melissa said...

I hope you have a lot of fun! I am very jealous!