The kids are down for the naps and so I thought that I would update our blog and enjoy a little quiet time of my own, the napping time with Makenna is getting smaller and smaller, so I need to enjoy it while it lasts. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post because our camera broke, we have bought a new one, just haven't gotten it yet. Everyone has finally gotten over their sicknesses, however, I think that I may be getting a cold, so hopefully that doesn't mean that it is going to circulate through the family again.
I am definitely ready for summer, last week there were a couple of nice days, so I took the kids to the park one day to let them play and they loved it. Cole cried when I took him to leave. It's nice to have a park so close by, especially since we don't have a backyard yet for the kids to play in. Cole loves to swing, he laughs and laughs. It makes me realize how much I love the little guy when he is so happy and laughing. I am actually looking for a good deal on a swing set right now, but they are so expensive!! I can't believe how much they are... maybe next year, we'll see.
Adam is still busy at work, I don't really know what else to say other than that. I guess that it is always good to be too busy than to not have enough work.
As for me, I am still busy being a mom and trying to keep my house clean. It seems like a daily struggle to keep up with all the toys spread around the house and the countless snacks in the kitchen that need to be cleaned up. Two children definitely keep your hands full, I have said it before, but I don't know how moms have three, four or more kids. It's a struggle to keep up with it all with only two. I don't think that I mopped my kitchen floor as much before kids, luckily, I have a good system down. I still think that I need to have Natalie come down and clean my walls for me... seriously, is that part of spring cleaning? I really have my work cut out for me if I need to keep up with the cleaning she does!! Oh well, I guess there is always something more to do, but for now I am enjoying my time while the kids are napping.
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
1 Comment:
I love your blog. Makenna's hair is so long and beautiful, please don't ever cut it!
Post a Comment