Okay, thanks Brittany... Here are my responses!!
1. What are your full names? Adam David Pace and Marianne Pace
2. How long have you been married? Eight years in August
3. How long did you date? One year before his mission and two months after his mission.
4. How old are you both? I am 29, he is 28 (but his birthday is next Tuesday!)
5. Who eats more? Adam
6. Who said I love you first? He did, I remember feeling uncomfortable because I didn't say if for a few weeks after.
7. Who is smarter? Adam, he is really business smart, I am only smart at being a mommy, but I don't even know that I am that smart at that.
8. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine, I tend to get upset about stuff that doesn't matter.
9. Who does the laundry? Me. I don't remember the last time Adam did a load of laundry.
10. Who does the dishes? I do, Adam sometimes unloads the dishwasher and he does put his breakfast bowl in the dishwasher. (Major pet peeve of mine, if you use a dish, just put it in the dishwasher when you are done instead of the sink.)
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Adam
12. Who pays the bills? I do, again, don't remember the last time Adam paid a bill. Although, he has offered, but it would drive me crazy not to know what was going on with the finances.
13. Who cooks dinner? I do.
14. Who drives when you are together? Adam does. I tend to not focus when he is in the car if I drive, so he is always telling me to drive faster. I guess I am more interested in talking than driving.
15. Who is more stubborn? I think that is a toss up. We both tend to hold our ground, but I probably give in sooner than Adam.
16. Whose family do you see the most? Probably mine, but we see both families quite a bit.
17. Who proposed? Adam
18. Who has more friends? Adam, he still keeps in contact with a lot of friends from high school, me not so much.
19. Who has more siblings? Um, that's silly.. I don't think too many people have more siblings than Adam. He has ten kids total in his family, I have four.
20. Who wears the pants in the family? Adam, although, I would like to think that I sometimes do.
1 Comment:
That was fun to read! I can't believe it has been eight years since you were married! Wow, the time goes by fast! That is right when I met you guys! Congratulations!
Post a Comment