
So, this morning Cole was playing at the bottom of the stairs and Makenna's baby stroller was down there and somehow he tripped on it and hit his head pretty bad. He skinned his forehead and has a pretty big goose-egg. I am pretty sure that it is going to turn into a huge bruise as well. I feel so bad!!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
3 Comments:
OUCH! That really looks like it hurts! Poor guy! At least he seems to be in good spirits. It must be the age, because Cash is constantly falling. I swear people might think that I beat him, because he always seems to have a bruise or bump.
Oh my gosh, my little Cole boy! That makes me sick just to think about. I can remember many a time my babies did just that kind of thing. I think it hurts Mom more than baby. Give him a kiss for YiaYia!
Wow, that is a bad one! Little boys are crazy, Luke hits his head at least once a day, I swear if he makes it to adulthood without brain damage I will be shocked!!
Post a Comment