Well, last night I was able to re-live those precious memories of 7th grade with a good old fashioned game of dodgeball. You may ask, why was I playing dodgeball? Well, I finally got my new church calling in our ward and I am the Young Women's secretary, so Tuesday night is Young Women's. Fun-filled evenings are ahead I am sure. It actually shouldn't be too bad, a night away from the kids once a week should be a nice break. I am also in charge of Personal Progress for the girls, which won't be too fun, seriously, who likes that? Natalie must have been intuitive to my new church calling though, she totally called something in Young Women's.
Anyway, enough about church callings. I did have Cole's 18 month doctor's appointment and everything looks good with this hearing, I guess that he just doesn't want to talk. He weighed in at a healthy 25.11 pounds, which is more than Makenna weighed at 2 years old, but he is also a boy.
This Saturday we are taking the kids to an Easter Egg hunt at my grandma's retirement home. It should be fun, they usually clean house when there is candy involved there, so Adam and I will have plenty of candy to choose from for snacks. We will be sure to take some pictures and post them.
I don't have too much else to say, today I have a presidency meeting for Young Women's, taking the kids to that should be fun, well better go and get the kids bathed and ready for the day!!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
5 Comments:
It was inevitable that you'd get a calling! :) I thinks its awesome that you're in young womens though, that's what I would want to do.
Congrats! Young Womens, that's something I have always wanted to do, but never have. Guess I'll have to live vicariously through you!
Young Womens huh? :) I think that would be a fun calling...you get to see what McKenna will be like in a few years! JK...congrats on the new calling...
Dodgeball huh? Haven't had to play that yet with the YW! You will be great, it is actually a lot of fun! Glad Cole is doing ok! There is plenty of time for him to talk, enjoy this time!!
What a fun calling! You are going to be great & the girls will love you!
Post a Comment