So, Saturday we took the kids to an easter egg hunt at my Grandma's retirement community, but the camera died, so we don't really have any good pictures of that. They got plenty of candy at that egg hunt, since there were only eight kids total. They probably had a lot better chance of collecting eggs there than at the Riverton Egg hunt that we were originally going to go to. On Sunday we had an easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Pace's house and our kids got plenty there. I know that our kids got way too much candy and there were many tears shed over baskets and treats over the past few days. Makenna and Cole both got a new outfit for Easter Sunday. They both looked very cute, no new outfits for me or Adam, but that's the way that it goes. Makenna had some cute bows and a bracelet that Grandma Gina gave her to match her new dress. We had a hard time getting pictures of the kids on Easter Sunday, but I will post the best shots that we have.
I had the idea that letting the kids eat all the candy they want to the first day is the best, then when they are asleep you hide the rest. Well, Cole was shoveling his candy into his mouth as fast as he could on Sunday and put a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg in his mouth with the foil wrapping still on. He almost threw up, but eventually spit it out. I was glad that he didn't swallow it. What a great mom I am, I didn't even notice that he had put it in his mouth until Adam noticed. Needless to say, Cole was extremely grouchy the rest of the day, I think he got too much sugar!!
Geeking Off 167: Mostly Sundance 2018, Etc.
8 years ago
2 Comments:
I hate having all that candy, my boys are pretty funny about their candy. Luke found the chocolate bunny and would run away and cry if you tried to take it away from him!
Sounds like a good Easter! I swear that is all Cash wants to eat - CANDY, CANDY, CANDY! (Me too! ha ha!) I like the idea of hiding it, but who is going to hide it from me??
Post a Comment