Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Move over Martha Stewart...


Well, here is a picture of my cake that I frosted and decorated at Young Women's last night. It was actually really fun. I have debated about taking cake decorating classes in the past, so this was kind of a good indicator if it would be something that I would like to do. Now, I do have to admit that it's not great, but for a first try, it definitely could have been worse. Maybe one day I will take those classes...
Also, Young Women's is a great escape for me during the week from the kids. It actually may turn out to be a great calling for me after all!!

4 Comments:

Melissa said...

Great job! I don't even try to decorate cakes. I am 'domestically challanged!'

That calling is going to be great for you, and the girls will love you! I am in the primary presidency, so we won't be decorating cakes anytime soon! Looks like it's store bought for me!

lacey said...

I think your cake looks great! I've always wanted to learn too, I signed up for a class at Robert's next month...so hopefully I'll be decorating as well as you!!

Hanson3 said...

That cake is beautiful!!!!
Very good job! Now you have to decorate a cake for the little one's bdays

Natalie said...

Impressive, looks great!